Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yes, I know...microwave dishes can sometimes be good and sometimes be bad, but this was delicious, not to mention easy. This came together quick and was very filling. You'll want to keep this recipe handy for a fast meal when you've worked all day and dear husband is the chef. It's easy enough for him!
- 1 (12 ounce) packagepre- cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (18 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 tablespoons sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (use lite if you like)
- 2 (8 7/8 ounce) quick-cooking long grain and wild rice mix (I like Uncle Ben's ready rice for the microwave)
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the shrimp and vegetables. Microwave until thawed, 3-5 minutes, stirring half way through the cooking time.
- Stir in dressing and soy sauce and microwave on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 3-5 minutes. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat the rice according to package directions. Portion into 4 serving bowls. Add the cilantro to the shrimp mixture. Portion and place on top of the rice.
Very tasty and quick and easy. I will definitely keep this one, especially to use when I'm short on time. Thanks.
This was good. And easy! I used the mixed seafood that I had in my freezer and fresh broccoli, green beans and mushrooms. Annie's salad dressing rocks! Now I have another wonderful use for it. :) Thanks for sharing.
This was very simple and quick to make. I didn't eat this but made it for my son for lunch yesterday and he said it was great and that I need to make it again for him. With as simple as it is I will. Thanks for posting your recipe.