Recipe by Slatts
A savory and slightly sweet sauce with a bit of spice. Great for basting shrimp on the BBQ and as a dipping sauce served on the side. Created for ZWT6 and the Voracious Vagabonds.
Top Review by Susie D
I made two kabobs with 6 (16-20ct) shrimp, red onion, bell pepper, and yellow squash. I made a half recipe and had more than enough to baste them several times & still have a small amount to serve on the side. I liked it and would make again. Served with recipe #177129 for a quick lunch. Made for ZWT6.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce