Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Asian Inspired Sesame Salmon Fillets
Make and share this Asian Sesame Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 9.85 ml mccormick gourmet sesame seeds, toasted
- 4.92 ml club house minced garlic
- 4.92 ml club house minced onion
- 3.69 ml club house ground ginger
- 2.46 ml club house crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 78.07 ml billy bee honey
- 78.07 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 907.18 g salmon fillets
- In small bowl, combine honey, green onions, soy sauce and spices, except red pepper, until well blended. Stir in red pepper to taste, if desired. Place salmon in 13x9 in (34x22 cm) baking dish. Spoon honey mixture evenly over salmon.
- Bake salmon in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with honey mixture.
Made this for Fall PAC 2012 and we really enjoyed this dish. The flavors were wonderful...not to strong but after reading I'mPat's review I did cook the salmon I had for about 20 minutes. It was done perfectly. Definately a recipe to use again. Served this with Asian Slaw With Spicy Thai Vinaigrette#380605 and Lemon Rice Pilaf#287218. Thank you for posting.
Wonderful flavours though I only used 1 tablespoon of honey for dietary reasons but the flavours overall were fantastic but I felt the cooking time was way off cooked at 175C (fan forced) for the 30 minutes and it was overdone for my taste but the DM and DS thoroughly enjoyed, I would cook to 20 minutes or at the most 25 minutes to still get the flake but still that slight opaqueness (or as the DH puts it rawness). Thank you Info4YourLIfe, made for New Kids On The Block Tag Game.