Recipe by Mary Jenny
Asian Inspired Sesame Salmon Fillets
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for Fall PAC 2012 and we really enjoyed this dish. The flavors were wonderful...not to strong but after reading I'mPat's review I did cook the salmon I had for about 20 minutes. It was done perfectly. Definately a recipe to use again. Served this with recipe#380605#380605 and recipe#287218#287218. Thank you for posting.
- 9.85 ml mccormick gourmet sesame seeds, toasted
- 4.92 ml club house minced garlic
- 4.92 ml club house minced onion
- 3.69 ml club house ground ginger
- 2.46 ml club house crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 78.07 ml billy bee honey
- 78.07 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 907.18 g salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine honey, green onions, soy sauce and spices, except red pepper, until well blended. Stir in red pepper to taste, if desired. Place salmon in 13x9 in (34x22 cm) baking dish. Spoon honey mixture evenly over salmon.
- Bake salmon in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with honey mixture.