1/1 Photo of Asian Sesame Noodle Salad With Peanut Dressing (Vegetarian)
Do not let the noodles sit in the sauce toss the complete salad together just before serving --- to save some time the dressing and/or the pasta can be prepared a day in advance --- you can add in your favorite veggies to the salad if desired, the amounts may be doubled to yield 6-8 -- this is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup tamari (or use soy sauce)
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons peeled fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or use red wine vinegar)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed chili pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender; drain and rinse well under COLD water, then toss with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, transfer to a large bowl, then add in the red bell pepper and green onions.
- 2Using a blender puree all the dressing ingredients until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- 3Just before serving pour the dressing over the cooked pasta and veggies, then add in the toasted sesame seeds; toss well to combine.
- 4Sprinkle with chopped green onions if desired and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Sesame Noodle Salad With Peanut Dressing (Vegetarian)
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.6
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1163.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar