Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughters and I had dinner at a Hu Hot restaurant awhile back. They have a wonderful Asian Sesame Dressing. I also bought an Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing by Kraft that is really good. I'm going to post two recipes I found on the internet to try. I sure hope one of them will be close to Kraft's or Hu Hot's recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Note: I think with this recipe I will try to infuse the red pepper into the vegetable oil.
I thought this was good, if a little oily. I may reduce the vegetable oil next time. I did like the flavor, though I've never had the Kraft dressing or been to that restaurant, so I can't compare it to those. I served this over mixed greens with some chow mein noodles, and would probably add some almonds, next time! Thanks for sharing, CharlotteJ. Made for ZWT 6.