- 1 lb cod fish fillet
- 1⁄4 cup white wine or 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cod fillets in a greased 8-inch square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the wine, green onions, brown sugar, ginger, rice vinegar, soy sauce, oil, garlic and lemon-pepper. Spoon over the fish fillets; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.