A cocktail created by John Vu and taken from Drinkstv - videojug.com. It is a compilation of many different liquors and liqueurs; I'd suggest airplane bottles (you'll get more than enough for 2 beverages) - unless you have a well stocked bar! Posted for ZWT.
- 1⁄4 ounce citrus-infused vodka
- 1⁄4 ounce orange-infused vodka
- 1⁄4 ounce raspberry vodka
- 1⁄4 ounce orange rum
- 1⁄4 ounce citrus-infused rum
- 1⁄4 ounce raspberry rum
- 1⁄4 ounce melon liqueur (Midori is my fave!)
- 1⁄4 ounce peach schnapps
- 1⁄4 ounce sour apple schnapps
- 1⁄4 oz.watermelon schnapps
- 1⁄4 ounce Amaretto
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 ounce orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce sweetened lemon juice (sweet & sour mix)
- 1 orange slice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Pour all alcohol in a tall glass filled with ice.
- Add juices and garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.