- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 8 ounces beef tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pureed ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Sear beef, 2-3 minutes per side. Continue turning, about 5 minutes per side until caramelized all over.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 20 thin slices and place on platter. Drizzle with soy sauce and garnish with green onions and ginger.