Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Spinach sauteed with asian flavors
- 10 ounces fresh Baby Spinach, cleaned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or to taste)
- Heat vegetable oil and sesame oil in a large pan.
- Add garlic and cook briefly.
- Add spinach and cook until the spinach is mostly wilted.
- Add soy sauce to taste and continue cooking just until the spinach has all wilted.
- Serve immediately.
Made for Turning Over a New Leaf Diabetic Forum...very tasty and quite easy! I followed the instructions only using a little less of the oils and adding a few red pepper flakes. Served with Korean roasted chicken and jasmine garlic/ginger rice. Thank you for submitting the recipe.
Delicious and easy to prepare. I would make this again, thanks for sharing.
OK I did use Swiss chard fresh out of the garden subbing the main ingredient. But it was tender and flavorful. I found a great sub for spinach. Added some ginger along with the garlic. Used 1 teaspoon low sodium soy. Garnished with toasted seasame seeds.Thanks. Made for ZWT6