Recipe by helowy
Spinach sauteed with asian flavors
Top Review by mama smurf
Made for Turning Over a New Leaf Diabetic Forum...very tasty and quite easy! I followed the instructions only using a little less of the oils and adding a few red pepper flakes. Served with Korean roasted chicken and jasmine garlic/ginger rice. Thank you for submitting the recipe.
- 10 ounces fresh Baby Spinach, cleaned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or to taste)
- Heat vegetable oil and sesame oil in a large pan.
- Add garlic and cook briefly.
- Add spinach and cook until the spinach is mostly wilted.
- Add soy sauce to taste and continue cooking just until the spinach has all wilted.
- Serve immediately.