Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Also from Judy Davie - "These use very little flour or fat." They sound really nice and light - great for a lunchbox!
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 1 corn on the cob
- 1 (210 g) can red salmon, drained
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 avocado, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch Broccolini, steamed
- To make the pancake batter, beat the eggs, flour, water, salt and pepper (to taste) in a small jug. Set aside.
- Steam the corn for 3-4 mintues, then rinse in cold water. Remove the corn kernels and in a small bowl combine the corn with the salmon, lime juice, avocado and coriander.
- Lightly grease and heat a flat saucepan. Pour a thin layer of batter (about 1/4) across the base. Cook 2-3 minutes until edges are golden.
- Turn and cook on the other side for another minute. Continue until batter is finished.
- Fill the wrap pancakes with the salmon mixture and broccolini. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve with lime wedges.