My family are all on a health kick at the moment. I saw this on television ( Everyday Gourmet) and thought the family might enjoy this. It looked such a simple and easy recipe to make, so this will also be great for making after a hard day at work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chinese rice wine or 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 (2 cm) cube peeled fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 4 (170 g) center-cut skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large bok choy, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips (about 7 cups)
- 115 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1To make marinade, combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl. Arrange salmon in a glass baking dish spoon marinade on top and let it marinade for 5 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 500°F, (260°c). Arrange fish, with some marinade still clinging, on rimmed baking sheet. Transfer any extra marinade in the dish to small saucepan. Roast fish until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Bring marinade in saucepan to boil; set aside and reserve for glaze.
- 3Meanwhile, heat oil in large non stick skillet over high heat. Add bok choy and mushrooms. Stir-fry until mushrooms are tender and bok choy is wilted, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Divide vegetables among plates. Top with salmon. Brush fish with glaze.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Salmon With Bok Choy and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 769.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 39.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: