A nice asian twist on the old salmon salad wrap!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (7 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce, plus 1 tablespoon divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1Drain oranges, reserving 2 tablespoons of the liquid.
- 2Chop enough oranges to equal 1/2 cup and reserve the remaining oranges for a tossed green salad (which you should have on the side).
- 3Place the salmon in a medium bowl. Add green onions, peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and ginger; mix well.
- 4Spoon a portion of the salmon filling on each tortilla; wrap and serve. In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup soy sauce, reserved Mandarin orange liquid and vinegar; mix well and serve as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Salmon Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 1072.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 21.9 g