1/2 Photos of Asian Salmon Noodle Salad
Leftover salmon from dinner the night before can be transformed into a tasty Asian salad for lunch the next day. Recipe by Rosie Schwartz, RD and found at lcbo.ca.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup cucumber, cut into long matchsticks
- 10 ounces grilled salmon, cut into small chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1Cook spaghetti in boiling water until cooked al dente. Drain.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and cayenne pepper.
- 3In a large bowl, toss together spaghetti, carrots, cucumber, salmon and coriander.
- 4Pour in dressing and toss to coat salad.
- 5Garnish with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Salmon Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 479.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice wine vinegar