Recipe by chia
This is a great way to use up leftover salmon, and makes a wonderful sandwich , or serve them over salad greens
Top Review by BozemanBaker
Wow! This was a huge hit. I made it as written to use up some left over grilled wild salmon. I served the patties on a bed of spring mix lettuce with a side of sweet chili aioli (sweet chili, mayo, and a little lemon juice). This recipe is sooo yummy!
- 1 lb poached salmon, chilled and flaked
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, minced
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the next 8 ingredients and add to the salmon mixture.
- Add sesame seeds to 1 c panko.
- Form into cakes and coat with panko sesame mixture. Place on baking sheet and chill for 1 hour.
- Fry for 7 minutes until first side is browned, flip over and fry for 5 minutes more.