1/1 Photo of Asian Salad
This salad is a great side dish for grilled Teriyaki chicken, pork or beef. Last night, we ran out of gas for our grill, so I made Crispy Panko Pork Chops #87166 by Marie (very good!!), using the pork tenderloin I planned to grill, cut into 1/2" medallions. I have to say we almost liked the salad better with this than the Teriyaki. I digress, sorry - this salad has many unique flavors and textures to please everyone's palate. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a medium skillet on low heat.
- 2Add ramen noodles, almonds and sesame seeds.
- 3Cook, stirring often, until golden brown.
- 4Remove from heat, cool.
- 5In a small saucepan bring oil, sugar and vinegar to a boil for one minute.
- 7Stir in soy sauce.
- 8In a large bowl, combine cabbage, onions, noodles and soy sauce mixture.
- 9Toss well.
- 10Serve NOTE: The prep time does not include the cool down time for the noodles and oil/vinegar/sugar mixtures.
- 11This salad is best served at room temperature.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Salad
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.5
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 738.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: