Recipe by nikki ciciretto
This is a yuppy pasta salad I always eat. It's just so good. Fell free to change it up or use the dressing for other things like stir fry or a marinating sauce.
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 8 medium shrimp
- 1 cup spinach
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup spiral pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the dressing. Feel free to add more to adjust to your own taste.
- Cook pasta and then let cool until slightly warm.
- Chop veggies and toss with the pasta.
- Keep spinach out until pasta is cool or just before serving or you will have wilted spinach.