The dressing is delicious and all the ingredients blend together perfectly. It's also great with chicken added. It's terrific for a potluck. Sorry I don't know the exact amount of servings.
- Combine dressing ingredients and heat until it comes to a boil.
- Let cool and refrigerate.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Brown broken noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds in butter.
- Set aside.
- Keep dressing, dry mixture, and cabbage seperate.
- Mix all 3 together 15 minutes before serving.
- This is best served cold and fresh.