Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My husband loves pork and anything Asian flavored. I usually serve this with rice and steamed sugar snap peas.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb pork loin
- 1 tablespoon curry powder or 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon plum wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine all ingredients except for pork loin and place in a sealable bag.
- Add the pork and place in the refrigerator and let set for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove pork from bag and place in a shallow baking dish. Roast in oven for 1 1/2 hours.