Recipe by Linky
I adapted this from another recipe for grilled asparagus. The grill was out of gas, so I decided to try using the oven. I modified the seasonings to reflect my desire to cut the fat content. My company, family and I all loved the results. Enjoy!
- 2 lbs asparagus, tough ends removed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (I used the jarred kind)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarse ground, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lay trimmed asparagus in a rimmed baking sheet. Spread out.
- Drizzle other ingredients evenly over asparagus,.
- Roast in oven for approximately 20 minutes until asparagus are hot, slightly browned, but still somewhat crisp. Check periodically.