Asian Rice With Shrimp and Snow Peas
- Combine long-grain rice, 1 cup water, and fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, hot sauce, and garlic in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Set aside.
- Cook snow peas and shrimp in boiling water 2 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Add snow peas, shrimp, green onions, and rice to soy mixture; toss well to combine.
- Top with almonds. Serve immediately.