1/10 Photos of Asian Ribs
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Great any time of the year; done in the oven
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs pork back ribs
- 1Cut ribs into 4 rib sections, place ribs in large saucepan or dutch oven.
- 2Add water to cover and bring to boil.
- 3Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour or until ribs are tender.
- 5Heat oven to 350°F.
- 6Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil.
- 7Place wire rack in foil-lined pan.
- 8Spray rack and foil with nonstick spray.
- 9In a small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients, blend well.
- 10Place ribs on rack, spoon most of the sauce over ribs.
- 11Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until ribs are glazed and hot, basting with remaining sauce every 10 minutes.
- 12(Ribs can be finished on barbecue).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 961.2
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 235.6 mg
- Sodium 2042.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 68.4 g