- 3 lbs pork back ribs
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated gingerroot
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut ribs into 4 rib sections, place ribs in large saucepan or dutch oven.
- Add water to cover and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour or until ribs are tender.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil.
- Place wire rack in foil-lined pan.
- Spray rack and foil with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients, blend well.
- Place ribs on rack, spoon most of the sauce over ribs.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until ribs are glazed and hot, basting with remaining sauce every 10 minutes.
- (Ribs can be finished on barbecue).