Recipe by L. Duch
I had some left over asian veggies that I needed to do something with before the went bad, so I tossed them in with some ramen noodles I was cooking and it turned out yummy. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 5 -6 snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup bok choy, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha Asian chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare noodles per package instructions.
- When almost done, toss in the veggies and cook until tender, but still crisp.
- Before dishing up, squirt 1 tsp Sriracha Hot Sauce into soup and mix well.
- Pour into bowl and enjoy.
- Sometimes I'll shave some raw beef and toss in at the last minute. The hot broth will cook the meat. Also some fresh shrimp is good in it, too.