Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a combination of sweet and sour soup and egg drop soup.
Make and share this Asian Ramen Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 4 ounces boneless pork loin, cut into thin strips
- 3⁄4 cup thinly sliced mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup firm tofu, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (optional)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 ounces uncooked low-fat ramen noodles
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion, green tops only
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in large saucepan over high heat; add pork, mushrooms and tofu, if desired. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Stir in vinegar, sherry, soy sauce and pepper.
- Return broth mixture to a boil over high heat; stir in ramen noodles. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes or until noodles are tender. Slowly stir in beaten egg and green onions; remove from heat. Ladle soup into individual bowls.