1/1 Photo of Asian Ramen Coleslaw
My sister-in-law makes this coleslaw and it usually disappears very quickly because it's so light and tasty. It can be a light meal if by adding some chopped and grilled chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup toasted almond
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles, reserve seasoning packet for dressing
- 1Crumble ramen noodles and combine with green onions, coleslaw mix, sesame seeds and almonds.
- 2Mix dressing ingredients (oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and Ramen Noodle flavor packet) in separate bowl.
- 3Pour dressing over salad mixture.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Ramen Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.4
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1034.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 12.1 g