Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my grandmother's recipe; it is very flavorful and light. I usually refrigerate overnight.
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 4 green onions
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Coleslaw
- Mix first 5 ingredients and half of the Ramen flavoring packet. Refrigerate.
- Crush Ramen noodles and mix with sunflower seeds and almonds.
- Mix chopped green onions with slaw mixture.
- Stir all ingredients together just before serving.
This is a GREAT salad. The only thing I will change next time is reducing the amount of oil in the dressing.