1/2 Photos of Asian Racks of Lamb With Sesame Sauce
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Deliciously different lamb racks. Modified slightly to reduce fat content. Time does not include marinating time of at least 1 hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 800 g lamb racks, frenched
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 1/2 cm ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C Place lamb racks in oven dish and season well.
- 2Combine all other ingredients and rub onto racks. Marinate at least 1 hour in fridge.
- 3Roast racks until golden brown and cooked to your liking. Set racks aside and cover with foil to rest.
- 4Meanwhile remove fat from oven pan. Add stock to deglaze. Then add sesame oil and paste. Bring to boil stirring until thickened (you can add some flour if ncessary) and season.
- 5Serve racks with the sesame gravy.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Racks of Lamb With Sesame Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 838.4
- Calories from Fat 681
- Total Fat 75.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.3 g
- Cholesterol 152.0 mg
- Sodium 966.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: