Deliciously different lamb racks. Modified slightly to reduce fat content. Time does not include marinating time of at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200°C Place lamb racks in oven dish and season well.
- Combine all other ingredients and rub onto racks. Marinate at least 1 hour in fridge.
- Roast racks until golden brown and cooked to your liking. Set racks aside and cover with foil to rest.
- Meanwhile remove fat from oven pan. Add stock to deglaze. Then add sesame oil and paste. Bring to boil stirring until thickened (you can add some flour if ncessary) and season.
- Serve racks with the sesame gravy.