1/1 Photo of Asian Quinoa Salad
This bright and healthy Asian Quinoa Salad is great for an easy lunch or dinner. It is also great to take to parties! It is always a hit! Adapted from Two peas and their pod.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml quinoa
- 473.18 ml water
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml chopped red cabbage
- 236.59 ml edamame, shelled and cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 118.29 ml shredded carrot
- 236.59 ml diced cucumber
For the dressing
- 1Add water, quinoa, and salt to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes. Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
- 2Place the quinoa in a large bowl and add the cabbage, edamame, red pepper, carrots, and cucumber. Set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, green onions, cilantro, sesame seeds, ginger, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- 4Pour the dressing over the quinoa salad and stir to combine.
- 5Note-Make sure you use tamari for a gluten-free salad, not all soy sauce is gluten-free. This salad is good served at room temperature or chilled.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Quinoa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1204.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar