Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Mr. Food...cooking time is actually chilling time.
Make and share this Asian Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover.
- Add salt and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain. Let cool for 10 minutes, then cut into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, soy sauce, brown sugar, and ginger; mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the potatoes, stir in the mayonnaise mixture, and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is delicious!! Thank you! I'm going to save this to my favorite potato salads file.
Thank you! I have been looking for a recipe close to the resturants in Hawaii. Excluded the bell pepper and nuts but the concept was right on point. AWESOME