Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and tasty stir fry for 2. Add any veggies you prefer; this is a do-it-yourself EZ recipe. Created for 2 for 1: Left-overs Challenge in Cooking Photos using leftovers: pork roast and French onion soup.
- 78.07 ml tamari (soy sauce)
- 29.58 ml mirin
- garlic, to taste
- 59.14 ml French onion soup (leftover, if you have it)
- 44.37 ml bottled teriyaki sauce, I use Kikkomen's
- 14.79 ml mirin
- 4.92 ml ginger, grated
- 7.39 ml cornstarch
- 236.59 ml pork, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch thick by 1-inchcubes and marinated
- 118.29 ml onion, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 295.73 ml broccoli, slaw
- white sesame seeds, for garish
- cooked rice
- For Marinade:.
- Combine all ingredients and pour over cooked pork.
- Toss to coat and marinade for at least 20 minutes for marinade to be absorbed by pork.
- For sauce:.
- In jar with lid, mix all ingredients and set aside.
- For stir fry:.
- Heat 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil in heavy skillet or wok over MED-HI heat.
- Add onions, carrots and broccoli.
- Saute to soften, slightly--about 5 minutes.
- Add sauce and toss to blend.
- Cook until sauce in slightly thickened.
- Add pork--with absorbed marinade. (If not all absorbed, add all.).
- Saute about 5 minutes to heat stir fry completely.
- Serve over rice, sprinkled with sesame seeds.