1/2 Photos of Asian Pork & Veggie Stir Fry
Caroline Cooks's Note:
A quick and tasty stir fry for 2. Add any veggies you prefer; this is a do-it-yourself EZ recipe. Created for 2 for 1: Left-overs Challenge in Cooking Photos using leftovers: pork roast and French onion soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup French onion soup (leftover, if you have it)
- 3 tablespoons bottled teriyaki sauce, I use Kikkomen's
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1For Marinade:.
- 2Combine all ingredients and pour over cooked pork.
- 3Toss to coat and marinade for at least 20 minutes for marinade to be absorbed by pork.
- 4For sauce:.
- 5In jar with lid, mix all ingredients and set aside.
- 6For stir fry:.
- 7Heat 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil in heavy skillet or wok over MED-HI heat.
- 8Add onions, carrots and broccoli.
- 9Saute to soften, slightly--about 5 minutes.
- 10Add sauce and toss to blend.
- 11Cook until sauce in slightly thickened.
- 12Add pork--with absorbed marinade. (If not all absorbed, add all.).
- 13Saute about 5 minutes to heat stir fry completely.
- 14Serve over rice, sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Pork & Veggie Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4146.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: