Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Asian Pork Tenderloin Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Drain apircots, reserving 1/2 cup juice; set aside.
- In a large resealable ziplock bag, combine the soy sauce, brown suger, oil, ginger, garlic, mustard and reserved apircot juice; add pork.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refridgerate at least one hour.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- In a large skillet, stirfry pork for 4-5 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Prepare salad mixes according to pkg directions; top with apircots and pork.