Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can apricot halves
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 (9 3/4 ounce) packagesasian mixed salad greens
- Drain apircots, reserving 1/2 cup juice; set aside.
- In a large resealable ziplock bag, combine the soy sauce, brown suger, oil, ginger, garlic, mustard and reserved apircot juice; add pork.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refridgerate at least one hour.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- In a large skillet, stirfry pork for 4-5 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Prepare salad mixes according to pkg directions; top with apircots and pork.