Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Austin Entertains, cookbook of The Junior League of Austin, TX. Marinate for 8 hours.
Top Review by Seagee
This is really good. I added slices of fresh ginger to the marinade and marinaded for several hours. Instead of throwing away the marinade, I boiled it down into a fabulous sauce that I served over the sliced pork. TRY THIS!! I promise, you will thank me....
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml sesame oil
- 78.07 ml packed light brown sugar
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 4 clove garlic, crushed
- 14.79 ml dry mustard
- 7.39 ml pepper
- 680.38-907.18 g pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, add first 8 ingredients; whisk until blended.
- Place pork in a shallow dish; add marinade, turning pork to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, throw away marinade.
- Place pork in an foil lined roasting pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes before serving.