Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Austin Entertains, cookbook of The Junior League of Austin, TX. Marinate for 8 hours.
Top Review by Seagee
This is really good. I added slices of fresh ginger to the marinade and marinaded for several hours. Instead of throwing away the marinade, I boiled it down into a fabulous sauce that I served over the sliced pork. TRY THIS!! I promise, you will thank me....
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, add first 8 ingredients; whisk until blended.
- Place pork in a shallow dish; add marinade, turning pork to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, throw away marinade.
- Place pork in an foil lined roasting pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes before serving.