From Austin Entertains, cookbook of The Junior League of Austin, TX. Marinate for 8 hours.
Make and share this Asian Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, add first 8 ingredients; whisk until blended.
- Place pork in a shallow dish; add marinade, turning pork to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, throw away marinade.
- Place pork in an foil lined roasting pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes before serving.