Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Austin Entertains, cookbook of The Junior League of Austin, TX. Marinate for 8 hours.
Make and share this Asian Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, add first 8 ingredients; whisk until blended.
- Place pork in a shallow dish; add marinade, turning pork to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, throw away marinade.
- Place pork in an foil lined roasting pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes before serving.
This is really good. I added slices of fresh ginger to the marinade and marinaded for several hours. Instead of throwing away the marinade, I boiled it down into a fabulous sauce that I served over the sliced pork. TRY THIS!! I promise, you will thank me....
Wow! Was this ever fantastic! I adapted this for Once a Month Cooking by putting the pork in a ziploc bag, adding the marinade and then tossing it into the freezer. The night before serving I took it out of the freezer and let it sit in the fridge all day. I baked it as directed and the meat was so tender and flavourful. Thanks for sharing this, we really enjoyed it!
I made the marinade in the morning and let the tenderloin marinate all day long. It was ready to go in the oven for dinnertime. The meat was extra-tender and juicy. Had a delicious tangy Asian flavor. Hard to believe something so good could be this easy to make. Thanks Nurse Di.