Recipe by erinBOberrin
Light and tasty! You'll NEVER guess that you're eating healthy!!
Top Review by ciao
This as a fantastic recipe, Erin. My family loved it! I do agree with Kim, make sure you put foil under it, it can be messy, but delicious. I threw in a couple TBSP. of a peach/apricot jam I had and gave it a bit of a fruity flavor. It is very simple and quick to throw together, and my tenderloin came out very moist. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sliced green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove all visible fat from pork; place in a shallow baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients except sesame seeds and onions.
- Brush honey mixture over pork; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes (or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F).
- To serve, slice thinly and garnish with green onions.