Light and tasty! You'll NEVER guess that you're eating healthy!!
Make and share this Asian Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove all visible fat from pork; place in a shallow baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients except sesame seeds and onions.
- Brush honey mixture over pork; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes (or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F).
- To serve, slice thinly and garnish with green onions.