1/3 Photos of Asian Pork Tenderloin
Light and tasty! You'll NEVER guess that you're eating healthy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Remove all visible fat from pork; place in a shallow baking pan.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients except sesame seeds and onions.
- 4Brush honey mixture over pork; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 5Bake uncovered for 45 minutes (or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F).
- 6To serve, slice thinly and garnish with green onions.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 115.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 23.7 g