Recipe by JanuaryBride
A simple and tasty recipe from Rachael Ray.
Top Review by weekend cooker
This was very good, bout some of my family thought that it might have been to garlicky. I thought it was ok though, but I loved the combo of veggies in this, and will be saving this one. Also,I thought the sauce was good along with the meat. Made for Aus/Nz swap. #31.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin roast, sliced 1/4 inch thick and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 lb spaghettini
- 1 lb snow peas
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lb cremini mushroom, quartered
- 2 bunches scallions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted salted peanut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the pork, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 2 tablespoons soy sauce and half of the garlic.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Place the snow peas in a colander and drain the pasta over them.
- Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the scallions and the remaining garlic and cook for 3 minutes; transfer to a small bowl. In the skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Add the pork mixture and cook until opaque, about 3 minutes. Add the remaining 1 cup chicken broth and 3 tablespoons soy sauce and cook until the liquid is slightly thickened, about 4 minutes.
- Return the mushroom mixture to the skillet and remove from the heat. Add the pasta and snow peas and toss. Top with the peanuts.