Recipe by tomoko matsunaga
I haven't made this yet but it looks yumm in the picture so i want to post it to share with everyone.
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 500 g pork fillets, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 g baby asian greens
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin stripes
- 100 g shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 nashi pears, peeled, cored, thinely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, garlic and chinese five-spice in a shallow ceramic dish.
- Add pork and turn to coat.
- Cover and refridgerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Drain pork, reserving marinade.
- Place pork in a shallow roasting pan and roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until just cooked though.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan.
- Add 2 tablespoons water.
- Bring to the boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and simer for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and whisk in oil.
- Set aside to cool.
- Thinly slice pork across the grain.
- Combine Asian greens, capscicum, mushroom, pear, coriander and mint in a large bowl.
- Add pork and dressing.
- Toss to combine. Serve.