Asian Pork, Peas, and Mushrooms With Rice
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a big skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in pork; stir/saute for 5-10 minutes or until pork is browned; transfer to a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add in onions and mushrooms; stir/saute for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in rice, stock, orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, and orange zest.
- Bring mixture to a boil; pour over pork in the casserole dish.
- Cover and bake in a 350° oven for about 45 minutes or until the rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in peas; cook, uncovered for 10 more minutes.