Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
4.5 pts per serve
- 1⁄4 cup plum sauce (60ml)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 4 (160 g) pork cutlets, fat trimmed
- 1 bunch baby bok choy
- 1 cup white rice (200gm)
- Combine the plum sauce, soy sauce and five spice powder in a shallow ceramic dish.
- Add pork, turning to coat.
- Set aside for 30 minutes to marinade.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper.
- Bake cutlets for 25 minutes, basting with marinade every 10 minutes, until cooked through and golden.
- Meanwhile, steam bok choy for 2 minutes or until bright green.
- Cook rice following packet instructions.
- Place cutlets on serving plates with rice and bok choy.
- Drizzle with sauce.
Yummy dish. This was very tasty and oh, so easy and very diet friendly. Will definitely make this again. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.
Yummy!! I really enjoyed this recipe. So simple, a great week night recipe. Made it exactly as printed and it came out great. Served with jasmine rice and the bok choy. Already planning on making this again next week, however, I am going to substitute with chicken only because that is what we prefer. Delish! Thanks Sonya01.
Very nice recipe especially if you prefer light non-fatty meals and delicate flavors! Also quick and easy to cook. Thank you for sharing!