Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
Recipes for Nuwave - Flavorwave Ovens.
Top Review by marsada6460
This was spot on! The pork was tender, juicy and the flavor savory with the tart of lime. The baby bok choy was a perfect compliment. I added some onion and red bell pepper as well. I enjoyed this recipe!
- 1⁄3 cup black bean garlic sauce
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (about 8 ounces each)
- 4 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 lime wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together black bean sauce, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, and ginger in shallow dish.
- Set 2 tablespoons marinade aside.
- Add pork to remaining marinade; let stand 20 minutes.
- Remove pork from marinade; brush cut side of bok choy with reserved 2 tablespoons marinade.
- Place pork on 4" rack and cook on HI for about 8~10 minutes per side.
- Grill bok choy until softened, about 8~10 minutes total.
- Divide pork and bok choy among 4 plates.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, garnish with lime wedges, and serve.