Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Recipes for Nuwave - Flavorwave Ovens.
Make and share this Asian Pork Chops and Baby Bok Choy - Nuwave - Flavorwave Ovens recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup black bean garlic sauce
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (about 8 ounces each)
- 4 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 lime wedges
- Whisk together black bean sauce, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, and ginger in shallow dish.
- Set 2 tablespoons marinade aside.
- Add pork to remaining marinade; let stand 20 minutes.
- Remove pork from marinade; brush cut side of bok choy with reserved 2 tablespoons marinade.
- Place pork on 4" rack and cook on HI for about 8~10 minutes per side.
- Grill bok choy until softened, about 8~10 minutes total.
- Divide pork and bok choy among 4 plates.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, garnish with lime wedges, and serve.
This was spot on! The pork was tender, juicy and the flavor savory with the tart of lime. The baby bok choy was a perfect compliment. I added some onion and red bell pepper as well. I enjoyed this recipe!