Recipe by specialbekah
what to do with my Pork Meat-Popsicle today... this was a question I found myself asking one day until a friend gave me this recipe. The meat becomes tender and delicious, the sauce is excellent over rice. This is a no-fail crockpot meal that is a smash hit every time.
- 6 pork chops, pork steaks or, about 3 country style ribs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch (in 1/3 cup water)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork chops in crock pot.
- mix sauce ingredients except corn starch and 1/3 cup water.
- pour sauce ingredients over pork in crock pot.
- cook on low 7-8 hours.
- after 6 or 7 hours mix corn starch and water and stir into the sauce in crock to thicken the sauce. Cook an additional hour.