Recipe by um-um-good
This is a great recipe for nights that you're pressed for time. Really easy & really yummy.
Top Review by raesunk76
I saw this recipe in one of my mother in laws cooking magazines. I could not wait to try it, but unfortunately was unable to find the pampered chef Asian seasoning ANYWHERE!!! I did find a recipe for a substitute Garlic, dried red pepper flakes, sesame, ginger and chives. Mix it all together and it is as close to the PC Asian Spice as you can get!
- 2 medium carrots, peeled & julienned
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 5 -6 green onions with tops, sliced
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin or 2 lbs chicken, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Asian seasoning, mix
- 4 (85 g) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine meat with sesame oil, Asian seasoning mix and 2 of the instant noodle seasoning packets. mix well.
- Add oil to a large skillet (12"); heat over medium-high heat. Add half the meat. cook & stir 2-3 minutes/until browned; remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat with remaining meat.
- Add carrots and bell pepper to skillet. Cook 2 minutes/until tender crisp.
- Add water and remaining seasoning packets; stir to loosen browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Add noodles and white parts of onion to skillet.
- Cover; simmer 4-5 minutes/until noodles are softened.
- Add the meat; remove skillet from heat and let stand covered 3/4 minutes (until meat is heated through).
- Garnish with green onion tops.