1/2 Photos of Asian Pork/Chicken & Noodle Skillet-Pampered Chef
This is a great recipe for nights that you're pressed for time. Really easy & really yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium carrots, peeled & julienned
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 5 -6 green onions with tops, sliced
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin or 2 lbs chicken, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Asian seasoning, mix
- 4 (85 g) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 cups water
- 1Combine meat with sesame oil, Asian seasoning mix and 2 of the instant noodle seasoning packets. mix well.
- 2Add oil to a large skillet (12"); heat over medium-high heat. Add half the meat. cook & stir 2-3 minutes/until browned; remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat with remaining meat.
- 3Add carrots and bell pepper to skillet. Cook 2 minutes/until tender crisp.
- 4Add water and remaining seasoning packets; stir to loosen browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- 5Add noodles and white parts of onion to skillet.
- 6Cover; simmer 4-5 minutes/until noodles are softened.
- 7Add the meat; remove skillet from heat and let stand covered 3/4 minutes (until meat is heated through).
- 8Garnish with green onion tops.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Pork/Chicken & Noodle Skillet-Pampered Chef
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.1
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 1253.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: