- 500 g pork mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 small red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sweet ginger and chili paste
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted on the grill plate
- cucumber, slices
- grated carrot
- shredded lettuce
- honey mustard mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the mince, garlic, onion, pepper, egg, sauce and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Chopping the vegetables finely is easier in a food processor if you have one.
- Mix together well (use your hands).
- Divide mixture into 4 patties.
- Cook on a heated, oiled grill plate until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Serve with cut and toasted buns and your choice of toppings, or just with salad!