1/2 Photos of Asian Pork Burgers
A different burger using pork mince for a nice change of pace. Burgers make a great summer meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g pork mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 small red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sweet ginger and chili paste
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1Combine the mince, garlic, onion, pepper, egg, sauce and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- 2Chopping the vegetables finely is easier in a food processor if you have one.
- 3Mix together well (use your hands).
- 4Divide mixture into 4 patties.
- 5Cook on a heated, oiled grill plate until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- 6Serve with cut and toasted buns and your choice of toppings, or just with salad!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Pork Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.8
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 394.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ginger and chili paste