Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Looking for ways to use my crockpot I created this recipe for a Pork Roast to be served with vegetables and rice....A satisfying and kid pleasing meal....Enjoy!
- 2 -3 lbs pork roast
- 1 large cooking onion, sliced
- 5 -6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons ginger
- ground cloves
- Combine Soy Sauce, pepper, Brown Sugar, Apple Juice, garlic, vinegar, mustard and Ginger.
- Whisk together until well mixed.
- Layer onions on bottom of Crock Pot.
- Place Roast on top.
- Pour Soy sauce mixture on top.
- Sprinkle ground cloves to cover top of roast.
- Cook on low for 10-12 hours.
- Serve with rice and snow pea vegetable mix.