Recipe by bscsmiles
This was just something that sprung from my head one hot summer day. Perfect because you don't have to heat up your whole house by turning the oven on.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 4 green onions, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg white
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first seven ingredients, and form small meatballs.
- Place meatballs in the bottom of a large saucepan, and cover with chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
- Once it comes to a boil, simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- When cooked through, remove meatballs from stock.
- Combine 4 tablespoons of the cooking liquid with the cornstarch, and add this to the rest of the stock. This will thicken up to a nice sauce consistency.
- Once thickened add meatballs back to the sauce, and stir to combine.
- Great served over white rice, with some steamed vegtables on the side.