1/1 Photo of Asian Pear Salad
This recipe is from my favorite chef, Nathan Lyon. I saw him make this on his program and just had to get the recipe, it looked so good. Prep time = cook time.
My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 Asian pear, peeled and medium dice
- 1/2 head radicchio, core removed, sliced thin
- 2 cups baby greens (beet greens, spinach, or arugula)
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- toasted pecans, crushed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar or 1/4 teaspoon honey
- kosher salt (to taste)
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 2 shallots, small dice
- 1In a large bowl combine the Asian pear, radicchio, baby greens, blue cheese, and pecans.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, sugar (or honey), pinch of salt, and a few good grinds of pepper.
- 3Add the shallots to the vinaigrette then set aside.
- 4When serving, dress the greens lightly, season to taste, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Pear Salad
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 129.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: