Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Martha Stewart.
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- 8 pitted dates, quartered legnthwise
- 8 slices prosciutto, sliced into 1/4 inch wide strips
- 8 sprigs mint leaves, picked from stems (about 1 cup)
- 1 Asian pear, cored and sliced cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt
- In a large bowl, toss together greens, dates, prosciutto, mint and pear. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over mixture over salad.
- Toss to combine well, and serve immediately.